OPEN HOUSE: OCTOBER 24, 2021
Thank you for your interest in applying to become part of our school! Below you will find details about the application process. If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Admissions department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-436-4600.
At Cristo Rey Jesuit High School, we consider a variety of factors in our incoming freshman students. You can be a successful student at Cristo Rey Jesuit High School if you demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Motivation and maturity
- Openness to religious values and spiritual growth
- Passing grades for current grade level
- Good discipline and attendance record
- Employability: be 14 years old by September 1st and legally authorized to work in the United States
We assist students who meet the eligibility requirements for the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program and the Wisconsin Parental Choice program.
- Milwaukee Parental Choice Program: For a student to be eligible, he/she must reside in the City of Milwaukee and qualify financially.
- Wisconsin Parental Choice Program (statewide): For a student to be eligible, he/she must qualify financially and not be assigned to Milwaukee Public Schools or Racine Unified school districts.
For questions or to begin the application process, please contact the Admissions Office at 414.436.4600 or email@example.com.
You can also begin the application process here.